Mechanical Commando 2 Mechanical Commando 2

Fantastic work all round

Infact the only things I can find wrong with this is that the requirements for getting gold stars on the side missions are a bit vague and that the medal for unlocking all the shoulders seems to be impossible to get even after getting the nuke, but apart from that this is a superb piece of work.

The Last Frontier The Last Frontier

Quite nice, could have used a bit more variety.

Made it through the game, it's really not that hard, you just need to strategize.
It could have used a bit more variety in terms of units, both the players and the bugs, maybe some upgrades for the base itself other than the 2 kinds of turrets.

Otherwise, it's quite nice.

Kill Strawberry_clock! Kill Strawberry_clock!

My childhood!

She's gone! ;_;

Massive Attack Massive Attack

Pretty good but we become invicible at lvl 40 :|

Needs more enemies, more upgrades and a finish line (it'd save countless hours of our lives to actually have an end on the game.)

Ow my tendons!
Right time for a gameacide! >:(

Lvl 63
1.763.075 points
60 archers
41 Nukes
28 firewalls
7650 Wall health
152.940 cash

Doomed Doomed

HOOO YEAH! 1871619 Points!

After 5 hours of constant playing that is :p

Very nice game, very addicting...Love the randomizer, there could've been more monsters but meh. I'm keeping a screenshot of this round :D

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

too easy. needs level cap.

lvl 43 2 million dollars, 500 guards, 50 repairers, 10 comhubers, all upgrades. needs more challenge, put cap at lvl 50.

Yeowi the Pervert Yeowi the Pervert

Nicely done steve.

All of it shows excellence in drawing, animation, coding and imagination skills. Just one thing ya might wanna change: In the projectile training it's actually progressively easier to survive as you encounter the types of projectiles.
other than that it's thumbs up! I'll await eagerly towards all updates that you do.

Yeowi responds:

Wow, thanks alot. It's actually easier to lose the farther you go in the projectile level? hmmmm... thanks for telling me, i'll test it out and see what i can figure out, maybe i should make the projectiles reversed so that the first level is easiest.

Thankyou for being interested in the updates... please tell your friends about the game.

PGX Snowboarding PGX Snowboarding

great demo can't wait for the full game.

that was an awesome preview of the game, extremely well done, chalenging, very funny and nice ambience. all in all a great foundation for an awsome game.

Celebrity Terrorist Alert Celebrity Terrorist Alert

I dub thee Sir do alot of good flash ;)

...no need for further comments...

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

HOLY HELLL!!! THE BEST!!!!

phew man this was one hard ass game...but i beat it and just to show you i did and i'm not lying...the last weapon's name is POCA!!! (sorry to ruin that surprise...but there's plenty more where that came from!)